this park is not far away from the Presidents office or house, it has views of the state Capitol. Yeah, somebody did a sketch of "moi" in that park!! (if its the same park). Those were the young days (still restless.)
Popular posts from this blog
2 views on or near south main street in the early morning. love that light. The tree is in the tiny park just next to Market House on the Southern side. it never looked that good when we were in school. the building shot is the store and the design center. can you read the stone on the wall? it says Cheapside! for sure, you know this place. I was standing just next to market house when I took it. if I were to swivel a little bit to the right you would see the edge of market house on the right edge of the screen. I will try to find another photo of this spot where market house shows so you get the point. but it is so different from what it was that it's no surprise that you don't recognize it.
now that's the risd I remember! this photo is taken on waterman street just near south main. the museum is up the hill on benefit street. they built a new wing that doesn't exactly reach out to waterman street but does get pretty close to it in between the waterman building and carr house.
Comments